- 1932 Lime Ave, McKinleyville, CA 95519
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1450 Sqft
- Super cute & clean McKinleyville house in the lovely Heartwood area is move-in ready! This 3 bed, 2 bath charmer has a new roof and 2 skylights, new garage door, quaint custom redwood deck and large patio area in the back. The kitchen gets great natural light and all appliances, including the washer and dryer are included!Large living room with french door, newer windows, new bathroom fixtures and nice sized bedrooms add to this home's appeal.One bedroom has built in cabinets and desk; would make a great hobby/c ...
- 1101 Bay St, Eureka, CA 95501
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2468 Sqft
- This unique waterfront property has two homes on it & amazing bay & slough views! The main house is over 2400 sq. ft. & was previously used as a residential care home. Some rooms have been updated, incl. the master bathroom, plus additional utility rooms that can be used for offices or storage, separate laundry room, wheelchair ramp & industrial fire sprinkler system.2nd super cute & cozy 1 bed, 1 bath home is 870 sq. ft, & was remodeled in 2008. It has tile and wood floors, new paint inside and out, glass block ...
- 4314 Forest Hills Dr, Fortuna, CA 95540
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4550 Sqft
- Live the good life in this beautiful one-of-a-kind Timberframe custom built home on nearly a wooded half acre in the private gated Forest Hills community!Stunning 4 bedroom 4,500 sq. ft. home features 2 full baths + 2 half baths, vaulted ceilings, antique lighting, impressive stone gas fireplace in living room & 2nd fireplace in family room that also boasts built-in cabinetry.Beautiful pine floors & open beams accentuate this immaculate 3 level home. Spacious gourmet kitchen has new 6-burner commercial stove,XL fri ...
- 230 Sonoma St, Eureka, CA 95501
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1762 Sqft
- They don't make them like this anymore! Come see this pristine 3 bed 2 bath 1-story home near Henderson Center in Eureka. Immaculately maintained residence has hardwood oak floors,wood stove,large kitchen, living & family rooms plus views of the bay!The yards feature mature landscaping and have great curb appeal Backyard is fully fenced and provides a natural wind buffer. There is a 8 x 12 ft. utility shed, wood storage area and potting area for the gardener, as well as concrete patio area. Dual pane windows, w ...
- 2260 16th St, Eureka, CA 95501
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1250 Sqft
- WOW! Private and secluded Eureka property, nestled in town surrounded by magnificent redwoods,is available after 70+ years. If any property can be described as a wooded Shangri-La diamond in the rough, this is it! Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath main house is approx. 1250 sq. ft. & built out of lovely old growth redwood with brick fireplace,lots of built-in storage areas & a 1 car attached garage/shop. Backs into a luscious greenbelt with ferns and fauna, walking trails and peaceful meditation areas. Two other 400 sq. ...
- 7156 Humboldt Hill Rd, Eureka, CA 95503
- Build your dream home with ocean and bay views, with room for horses or possibly subdivide and develop. Ideal mini-ranch or organic farming land. A lovely property waiting for that special person to unlock its amazing potential! Imagine the possibilities with this nearly 3 acre lot on the top of Humboldt Hill!
- Worthington Dr, Eureka, CA 95503
- Build your dream home on this beautiful 2.7 acre wooded lot at the top of Humboldt Hill Road! This property has end of the road privacy, mature spruce and alder trees, and lots of room for animals large and small. The flag lot is fully fenced and cross fenced. Public utilities are located conveniently at the street on Worthington Drive. Come and see!