- 3531 Teal Ln, Eureka, CA 95501
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1010 Sqft
- Super clean and ready to move into! Cute, affordable modest 3 bed, 1 bath home on a nice cul de sac with greenbelt and gully views near Myrtletown. Simple, low maintenance floor plan includes a wood stove, 2 large bedrooms and a smaller bedroom / office. Has been recently upgraded with new paint inside and out, newer carpeting, dual pane windows, laminate flooring in kitchen, newer water heater and wall heaters. New roof in 2013. This great starter home or investment property has rented for up to $1350 / month. ...
- 7128 Humboldt Hill Rd, Eureka, CA 95503
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1257 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY MARCH 18, FROM 1-3PM!This extremely nice, clean and comfortable ranch style home awaits you on scenic Humboldt Hill. It has been remodeled in 2015 with modern kitchen, newer refrigerator and range, raised panel oak cabinets, & a cozy brick fireplace in the living room.The master suite is spacious and has a sliding door that goes directly to the deck for relaxing and taking in the fresh Pacific Coast air and scenery.Huge deck for entertaining with a fenced yard & bay views. Plus s a security syst ...
- 7156 Humboldt Hill Rd, Eureka, CA 95503
- PRICE REDUCED! Build your dream home with potential ocean and bay views, with room for animals or possibly subdivide and develop. Ideal mini-ranch or farming land. This lovely property is waiting for that special person to unlock its amazing potential! Imagine the possibilities with this nearly 3 acre lot on the top of Humboldt Hill! Just minutes from downtown Eureka.
- Worthington Dr, Eureka, CA 95503
- NICE BIG LOT, AND NEW LOWER PRICE! Build your dream home on this beautiful 2.7 acre wooded lot at the top of Humboldt Hill Road!This property has end of the road privacy, mature spruce and alder trees, and lots of room for animals large and small. The flag lot is fully fenced and cross fenced. Public utilities are located conveniently at the street on Worthington Drive. Private Country feel, yet just minutes from downtown Eureka.Come and see!